Monday, July 20, 2015

5. My top 3 Sneakers of all time



1.       Jordan 6 - my favorite shoe of all time is the Jordan 6 just because while growing up I used to watch an anime called Slamdunk, and the main character’s shoe was a Jordan 6, today I have a pair of my own and I would clean it every time after I use it to preserve its sole from yellowing. This shoe has been my favorite shoe since I was a kid  and now that I have it I will try my hardest to not destroy it or make it smell bad. The Jordan 6 is the shoe that Jordan has when he first won a championship, truly making the Jordan 6 an iconic sneaker and a huge part of sneaker history


2.       Jordan 1 – this shoe is one of the most iconic and simple Jordan shoes due to the fact that it looks and feels retro, this shoe is super flexible to whatever you are going to wear, choose whatever you want for your pants or shirt, this shoe can fit it well thus making it one of my favorite shoes. The Jordan 1 was called an iconic shoe due to the fact that this single sneaker started the era of a legend, and a sneaker company of its own.



3.       3. Jordan 8 – the Jordan 8 is one of the more bulkier shoes in the Jordan sneaker industry, but it is a really good performance basketball shoe due to the fact that it has superb ankle support and cushioning for our feet. Though this shoe is super hot to wear it is still a pretty dope shoe to wear and it really stands out when worn. The Jordan 8 resembles the elephant foot which simply states to the people that Jordan was into the more powerful side of business and was protecting his health during the time. 








1 comment: