Tuesday, August 4, 2015

8. 5 days of Joy




 

5 DAYS! 5 FREE DAYS! Is what I thought of SoCSIT week. That week was nothing out of the ordinary for me because I learn and have fun everyday, but I can never compare SoCSIT week with my normal days in school because SoCSIT week gave me a whole new perspective of college life, before I thought of college as a super boring and strict version of high-school but I was wrong after hanging out and having fun with upperclassmen and batchmates because it was super fun to hang out with them and share experiences with them.


During SoCSIT week I was only excited about one thing, and that is the mr. and ms. SoCSIT because I wanted to see very beautiful girls in my school, and I was not disappointed in the result because I saw a lot of gorgeous women. I have to be honest, I wasn't present in most of the activities because I was too lazy to wake up in the morning, so I usually don't attend morning activities, but was still able to join the rest of the activities in the afternoon. I did not join the fame or shame because I was embarrassed to perform in front because I have no talent when it comes to singing and dancing, I was afraid all the girls will find me stupid. SoCSIT week was such a stress-free week because I had all the time in the world to have fun with friends and even make more. I only had a few problems during the SoCSIT week, first of all was the opening ceremony's parade, the route we took was so stupid, we only went around the parking lot for nothing, it was extremely hot that day and I hated how we had to go around the parking lot; secondly, I hated the fact that the banner making was not a competition because our block exerted so much effort in making our banner for nothing; lastly, I hated the fact that I did not attend the SoCSIT night, but that is not really the school's fault, it was mine, but I still had a blast with the SoCSIT week and it will truly make a mark in my college memory.

1 comment:

  1. There's another SoCSIT Week but still you enjoyed your first SoCSIT Week! :D

    ReplyDelete